Hyperbaric Oxigen therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBOT) F.D.A. Approved conditions…
- Air or gas embolism
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and CO poisoning complicated by cyanide poisoning.
- Clostridal myositis and myonecrosis, (gas gangrene)
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome, and other acute traumatic ischemias.
- Decompression sickness
- Enhancement of healing in selected problem wounds (diabetic wounds)
- Exceptional blood loss (anemia)
- Intracranial abscess, actinomycosis
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Refractory osteomyelitis (Infected bone)
- Delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis)
- Skin grafts and flaps (compromised)
- Thermal burns
The Insurance code number for HBOT in Ireland is 1631 and 1632